ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


I'm a little cookie, yes i am and i was made by the cookie man and on my way from the cookie pan. a little piece broke off of me but i can taste just as good, uh-huh as a regular cookie can.


journey aq going hall exam SPM 2013 // Friday 29 March 2013
01:53
Assalamualikum,,

i think dh too long not publish my post
it's quite busy sebabnye,nak spm katenyer ,Anyone yang bace post aq nie ,,please kay pray for me:full A's in my SPM.
for my SPM ithink i do not prepare byk lagi lha,even my parents dh tego "why along nie still memain laagi"
mom,,i'm so sorry about my mistakes mom :(rasenyer  kt house nie too many interest,
zanaa you have too study!!

TIPS TO MEMORISE BIOLOGY

i want to share something dengan sume,,i ade bwat mindmaps ,,
tue pon awalnye,,my mom yg pakse ,tpi akhirnyer rase tue sgat la help aq in memorise somethimg.especially biology,,huahua,even it's more hard than other subjects i confirm that i can do it well aq prefer koramng bwat gak mind maps sbab it's btol2 attract mnat nk bace!!Klu tgah memorise tue jgn lpe imagine skali!!bak kate kakak tue ,,Najiha Amira-http://www.facebook.com/najihah.amira?fref=ts kakak nie A biology tnye lha die klu ade bran haha


JOURNEY TO SPM
There's about less from  8 months!oh it's nearer!!really horror movie tau x?hope my dude akan helping lha nk blaja midnight till morning!!doakan aq eh?solat hajat tue important,,pesan mak aq,,
"solat hajat sblom tido"mak..mak mmg supporter tebaik!!